viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Invisible.

There's no such thing as a miracle.
There's no such thing as a hero.
There is no such thing as a saviour.

I face the world alone. It doesn't matter if that is what I chose or not, sometimes I get so tired and frustrated. I'm sick of being invisible. If there was a way for you to see me, if only there was a way.
Dreaming doesn't help anything. But, what's impossible once the clouds are below you?
What's impossible once you fly over the rain and see the sun?
I've seen so many beautiful things. I've seen a world I don't wanna forget.
I'm confused.
I told myself I wouldn't let it get the best of me but I can't control it. I don't even know why I'm feeling whatever it is that I'm feeling. There's so much that doesn't matter to me anymore, but in my eyes anybody can see the sparks when it comes to this. Why do I care if I don't?
I feel it so close and so far away. I wanna give up. Will I or won't I?
Why have you never asked me to stay? Why is it so important that I stay?
I'm invisible. I'm sick of being invisible.
I can't do it.
There's nothing I can do to change that, you'll see me when you want to see me.
I will...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario